Wild Weasel (RC vs FS)
In an effort to establish air superiority, the RC force is marking targets for
airstrikes, particularly a pair of AA towers.
- Deployment Zone: Standard 12” deployment zone
- Table Setup:
- After deployment zones are chosen, the FS player places a pair of Rotary
Cannon Turrets on their side of the table, 12" outside of their deployment
- RC Objectives: Danger Close!
- 1 Point - Destroying a Rotary Cannon Turret.
- 1 Point - Having called in an airstrike (max 2 per turn, max 4 points).
- FS Objectives: Establish Air Defense
- 1 Point - Activating a Rotary Cannon Turret
- 1 Point - Destroying at least 50% of the actions of the RC Command Group
- 1 Point - Destroying 100% of the actions of the RC Command Group
- 2 Points - Destroying the enemy Force Leader.
- Special Rules:
- Activating Rotary Cannon Turrets - The FS player (only) may
Interact with the Rotary Cannon fortification to “Activate” it.
- Once activated, the Rotary Cannon Turret is controlled by the FS player and:
- May only declare Reaction Fire against Airstrikes only, no other
actions or attacks are allowed.
- The Rotary Cannons are not part of any combat group and may not be activated in the active turn.
- At the start of each turn, the RC force gains two Airstrike Tokens (any
combination of High Explosive or Napalm, RC player’s choice)
- These airstrikes can only be used as part of a Fire Mission with the
Forward Observation action being declared by:
- A member of the Command Group
- A model under the effects of the You Have One Job order.
- An Airstrike is considered to be successfully called in if:
- An Airstrike Token hits an enemy model during a Forward Observation.
- An Airstrike Token hits an enemy model as a Basic Airstrike.