Supply Line Strike (SO vs GP)
The GP force escorts a formation of 2 Camel Trucks carrying supplies across the
- Deployment Zone: Standard 12" deployment
- Table Setup: After deployment zones have been chosen, do the following:
- The GP player places a 40mm Start token on their table edge
- The GP player places a 40mm Control Marker, termed "End Marker" for this
mission, on the enemy table edge
- The GP player places 3 40mm Control Markers, termed "Waypoint" for this
mission, on the table, marking a path between the Start and End tokens.
- These Waypoint tokens must be within 18" of the next token in the path.
- At least one must be within 18" of the Start and another within 18" of
the End token.
- Waypoint tokens aree cons
- SO Objective: Deny Supplies
- 1 Point - Disrupt a Waypoint.
- 3 Points - Prevent the Camel Trucks from reaching the End Marker.
- GP Objective: Escort Supplies
- 1 Point - Move the Camel Trucks to a Waypoint (max 4, Start Waypoint does
- 2 Points - The Camel Trucks arrive at the End Waypoint at the end of the
- Special Rules:
- Camel Trucks
- Immediately after Waypoints are placed, the GP player places two Camel
Trucks within 4" of the Start Waypoint
- Camel Trucks do not take damage, only move at the end of the turn, and
cannot be locked in melee.
- Both Camel Trucks have Smoke and 1 action, and may deploy Smoke if given
the order to do so by any GP commander within 6". Camel Trucks count as
being in formation with a GP commander for the purposes of issuing and
resolving the order.
- If the next Waypoint is not Disrupted and is controlled by the GP player,
the GP player may move the Camel Trucks to any legal spot within 4" of
the next Waypoint. If there are no legal spots, as close as possible.
- If the next Waypoint is Disrupted, the GP player must have two more
models than the SO player at that Waypoint to control it. If this
condition is met, they may move the Camel Trucks as above.
- Disrupting Waypoints
- The SO player may Disrupt a Waypoint via an Interact
action or a You Have One Job order.