Triangulation (RC vs RC)
Two Recon elements battle it out to triangulate a distress signal of a High
Value Target’s crashed aircraft in the desert.
- Deployment Zone: Standard 12” deployment zone
- Table Setup: After deployment is complete, both players secretly pick a terrain element on the table to be their triangulation marker.
- RC Objectives: Triangulate the Distress Signal
- 2 Points for using Sensor Sweep on the opponent's triangulation point. May be scored once per turn, maximum 6 points.
- Special Rules:
- Sensor Sweep - As the result of using an action or You Have One Job order you may:
- Make an unopposed EW roll.
- If successful, your opponent will measure half of the sensor radius of the declaring model.
- Your opponent will let you know if the triangulation marker is in the radius.
- Sensor Sweep may be jammed, and Jammed models may not declare the use of Sensor Sweep.