Supply Search (RC vs SK)
A RC Force is raiding a SK supply dump for juicy intel and other assets.
- Deployment Zone: Standard 12" Deployment
- Table Setup:
- Place a square grid of nine 40mm Supply Markers,
centered in the middle of the table, spaced 12" apart.
- RC Objective: Find and Secure the High Value Assets
- 2 Points - Have an High Value Asset token at the end of the game (max 6).
- SK Objective: Defend the High Value Assets
- 1 Point for each High Value Asset token not held by the RC player at the
end of the game.
- 1 Point for each High Value Asset not destroyed at the end of the game.
- Special Rules
- High Value Assets
- After deployment zones are chosen, the SK player secretly makes a note of
which three of the nine Supply Markers contains a High Value Asset token.
- If the RC player never retrieves one or more of the tokens, is is
considered to be not held and not destroyed.
- Scan Supplies
- The RC player may treat the Supply Markers as Scan Markers.
- If a marker is successfully scanned, the SK player is obligated to remove
two Supply Markers with do not contain High Value Assets.
- Retrieve High Value Assets
- The RC player may declare the Interact action or You
Have One Job order while in base to base with a Supply
Marker to attempt to retrieve a High Value Asset token.
- If the action or order is successful, the Supply Marker is removed.
- If the Supply Marker does not contain a High Value Asset, the active
player may choose to apply a legal (i.e. one they could buy during list
construction) Standard or Veteran upgrade to the model which attempted to
retrieve the Asset. A model may not be under the effects of more than one
upgrade in this manner, with the most recently applied upgrade taking
- If the Supply Marker does contain a High Value Asset, place a token next
to the retreiving model.
- The SK player is not obligated to reveal whether or not the Supply Marker
contains a High Value Asset until a successful action or order is