Fire Support (SO vs FS)
A SO force tries to silence the big guns by taking out their leadership!
- Deployment Zone: Standard 12” deployment zone
- Table Setup:
- The SO player's table half is a Dominate Sector.
- SO Objective: Take out and secure the enemy FC!
- 3 Points - Destroy the enemy Force Leader! If overkilled, leave it in place
as a wreck.
- 1 Point - Starting Turn 2, at the end of each turn, control the enemy Force
Commander as if it were a Control Marker objective. The force commander will count as an enemy model for the purposes of scoring, unless it is a wreck.
- FS Objective: Advance!
- 1 Point - Starting at Turn 2, Dominate the SO player's table half at the end
of the turn.
- 1 Point - Starting at Turn 2, have the all surviving members of your
Command Group outside your deployment zone.