Ambush (FS versus SK)
An SK force sets up an ambush on an advancing FS force.
- Deployment Zone: Standard 12" Deployment
- Table Setup: Divide the area between the deployment zones into a 2x2 grid
of equal-sized Dominate Sectors
- FS Objectives: Push through the Ambush!
- 1 Point - Dominate more sectors than the SK player at the end of a turn.
- 2 Points - Dominate all sectors at the end of the game.
- SK Objective: Open Fire!
- 2 Points - Eliminate 50% of the actions in the FS player’s Command Group by the
end of Turn 2.
- 2 Points - Eliminate 100% of the actions in the FS player’s Command Group.
- 1 Point - Eliminate 50% of the actions of one of the FS player’s non-Command
Group. This may be scored twice, once for each non-Command Group.